See yourself in Golden Seeds
People join Golden Seeds for many reasons:
- Ensure that worthy women-led companies receive the funding they need and the opportunity to succeed
- Follow and study emerging trends in many industries
- Invest in early-stage companies and propel their success
- Expand their education of angel investing through the Golden Seeds Knowledge Institute
- Collaborate with a diverse and educated network of angels
- Utilize the extensive skills and interests developed in their professional and personal lives
- Work directly with early-stage entrepreneurs as domain experts and advisors
- Belief that gender-diverse companies will produce strong investment returns
Benefit of Golden Seeds membership
- Access to women-led companies across all sectors
- The opportunity to work with other members on due diligence teams
- Monthly meetings at which companies present their business plans
- Excellent training programs offered by the Golden Seeds Knowledge Institute
- Educational programs on many relevant topics via Golden Seeds Trend Talks
- Membership in the Angel Capital Association, the trade association of angel investors
- Guidance, support and training are provided to new members, ensuring effective engagement as soon as possible.
Expectations of Members
- Participation in evaluating and selecting companies, including working on due diligence teams
- An intention to become an active investor
- Embracing Golden Seeds’ values
- Adhering to the Golden Seeds Code of Conduct
- Annually confirming their status as SEC Accredited Investors.
Categories of membership
We offer membership to suit the needs of many types of investors, including
- Individual Investors
- Family Memberships
- Institutional Memberships
Be our guest!
Prospective members are often invited to attend Golden Seeds meetings as guests before joining. Observing a meeting is a great opportunity to learn about Golden Seeds and our investment process. If you are interested in attending a meeting and/or applying for membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.